Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Little Visitor

We had a little visitor in our room when we returned from dinner tonight. Thanks to the two Sandi/ys for their courage in collecting the little creature as I was in the bathroom. Many of us have dissentary or whatever it might be. Some of us are coughing and throwing up, too. Sandi and I are both sick, so one bathroom between us is becoming a challenge. But, this too shall pass - literally! I ran to the bathroom so fast, I didn't even care that there was a lizzard in our room! This is not good! Thanks to Joe for sharing the Pepto at the worksite today, not knowing if he'll need it for himself later or not. And, thankfully I bought my Immodium at Sam's Club in bulk - we might need every last tablet by the end!

Be flexible, be flexible, be flexible! Or, as they say in Kenya, "a kuna matata" (no problem)!

2 comments:

  1. I bet Sandi was thinking of her niece Francesca, who loves catching creatures, when she caught this little specimen. I love the blog because it allows me to follow along on your mission. More pics if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike - Check out Bryan's blog at www.horecorphanage.blogspot.com. He even has some videos posted! : )

    ReplyDelete